Georgia Toxic Mold Attorney - Visit us today at http://moldfirm.com/videos/ or call 404-341-MOLD (6653).
In this video, Georgia Toxic Mold Attorney Carson Jeffries answers, "What Kind of Losses are Covered?"
Exposure to toxic mold can lead to very serious health and financial consequences for you and your loved ones. It can also greatly disrupt your daily lives and your job. Fortunately, our team at Mold Firm can help you get compensation for your injuries and hold those responsible accountable.
Depending on whether you are a tenant, a homeowner, an employee or independent contractor or just a guest in somebody's home or office, you may be entitled to the following types of damages:
(1) The cost to repair the defect in your home and to remediate the mold and water damage.
(2) The costs to replace or remediate your personal possessions, like clothes or furniture, damaged by the mold or water.
(3) Return of your security deposit if it has been wrongfully withheld from you.
(4) Your alternative living expenses to live in a safe environment, such as an apartment as well as other related costs.
(5) Compensation for moving and storing your contaminated possessions.
(6) Personal injuries, medical bills and pain and suffering related to your toxic mold exposure.
(7) Lost wages, if you had to miss work due to the mold event and, in very limited circumstances, where the responsible party has acted in bad faith, you may be entitled to punitive damages including reimbursement of your attorney's fees and litigation expenses to punish that other party and make sure they never harm anyone else in the future.
As you can see, you may be entitled to financial compensation for a number of injuries. So, if you or your loved ones have been injured by toxic mold exposure please contact us at Mold Firm for a free case evaluation.
Exposure to Toxic Mold or Black Mold can be extremely dangerous to your health and those around you. It can occur in homes, schools or other buildings with chronic dampness, water intrusion, poor construction, or high humidity and may or not be visible.
Toxic Mold regularly develops as a result of inaction on behalf of building owners, landlords, contractors. You should not have to suffer the consequences of Mold problems because of someone's negligence.
Our Mold Remediation law firm will quickly assess your situation to determine the proper course of action. We will address the medical issues, the property damage, handle claims for construction defect, claims for landlord / homeowners association maintenance failure as well as zoning violations. We will work to get you the compensation you deserve.
NOTICE: You are not a client of this law firm and we do not represent you unless you have a signed attorney/client agreement with this law firm. No duties or privileged relationships are intended to be created by this communication where they do not otherwise exist.